Wednesday, 21 April 2021
- A very cunning plan: improving archaeology within the planning system
- It's not FAIR... but what is? Defining digital accessibility in archaeological projects
- Promoting professional partnerships - making the most of your specialists
- If at first you don't succeed... sharing those failures again 2021
Thursday, 22 April 2021
- An archaeologist, a town planner and an engineer walk onto a site... multidisciplinary environments and the archaeological profession
- Ethics workshop
- #METOO #TIMESUP #ARCHAEOLOGY: influencing positive change
- Guide to publishing your work and the Historic Environment journal (none)
- What's new with the CIfA standards and guidance
- Promoting the archaeological professional: who are we and where do we want to be?
- Celebrating academic and early career research
- Create, share + engage. The archaeologists guide to digital content and social media
- Adapting training and skills development for a COVID and post-COVID world
Friday, 23 April 2021
- The art of communicating archaeology
- Journeys into an archaeological career
- Looking inwards, looking outwards: promoting archaeology at heritage sites because it's "worth it!"
- Risk management for archaeologists (none)
- Reviewing the national approach to archaeological protection and recording: what can we learn from other countries?
- The environment and innovation: zero emissions and the paperless dream
- Stuck between a rock and a hard place: defining the role of buildings archaeologist
- Decolonising archaeology, heritage and museums