This is where the RO inspection panel members can find useful resources and guidance. It is a developing page so if you have any ideas or we are missing anything please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisations are inspected against and registered in accordance, with the Code of conduct, Regulations for the registration of organisations, the relevant Standards and guidance, and CIfA policies. All these documents can be found here
- Registered Organisation inspections 2023-24
- Join an inspection panel and assist the Registered Organisation Scheme
- Role description and application
- Joining a CIfA inspection panel - presentation
The RO perspective
The inspection timetable
Guidance and training for inspection panel members
- Examples of inspection questions for the management team and specialists
- Preparing to talk to staff at RO inspections when talking to staff informally
- Guidance on reviewing reports Panel members are asked to review two reports in some detail prior to the inspection
- Examples of previous conditions and recommendations 2020-22
- Examples of previous conditions and recommendations 2019-20
- Guidance on completing the application form. A sample application form with ideas of the sort of answers we may be expecting. This may help when reviewing the RO's application.