This is where the RO inspection panel members can find useful resources and guidance. It is a developing page so if you have any ideas or we are missing anything please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisations are inspected against and registered in accordance, with the Code of conduct, Regulations for the registration of organisations, the relevant Standards and guidance, and CIfA policies. All these documents can be found here
- Join an inspection panel and assist the Registered Organisation Scheme
- Job description and application
- Joining a CIfA inspection panel - presentation
The RO perspective
The inspection timetable
Guidance and training for inspection panel members
- Examples of inspection questions
- Guidance on reviewing reports
- Examples of previous conditions and recommendations
- Guidance on completing the application form. A sample application form with ideas of the sort of answers we may be expecting. This may help when reviewing the RO's application.
- Panel benchmarking form Read the application form and note down any questions prior to the inspection planning teleconference
- Inspection report - panel feedback Make notes throughout the inspection to aid the final feedback and report
- When attending an inspection panel members are sent a Graze box in lieu of lunch. If you are scheduled for an inspection you can order your Graze box here