These Frequently Asked Questions focus on volunteering for committee work and the numbers below correspond to the answers in the questions below.
Please select a dropdown section to find out more.
What are the different committees I can volunteer for?
- Board of Directors – the decision makers for CIfA and its work
- Advisory Council – advise staff and the Board about CIfA’s work
- Registered Organisations committee (RCO) – make decisions about the registration of organisations from reports provided by panels (voluntary members) who carry out the inspections and consider the direction and development of scheme
- Validation committee (VC) – make decisions about individual accreditation and consider the development of application advice
- Area and Special Interest Groups (SIG) – work on important issues within their specialism or area and advise CIfA
If you have any further questions or queries about getting involved with committees please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.