Speaking with clarity, confidence and impact: a master class with Carol Jefferson-Davies
Price: £50 members, £75 non-members
Bursaries spaces are available
For details contact Cara Jones Cara.Jones@archaeologists.net
- Do you wish you could speak with greater confidence and clarity?
- Would you like to engage your audiences more easily and be sure of leaving them with meaningful, memorable messages?
- Would you like to discover and try out some straight-forward but highly effective professional techniques that will make 100% difference to the impact you make?
- How inspiring are your current presentations?
- Would you like tips and tricks of the trade to help turn the ordinary into the special or even the exceptional?
- Do nerves over-affect your performance? Are you needing to know how to manage them and use them in positive ways rather than being overcome by them?
Carol Jefferson-Davies, a former BBC producer in the UK and abroad, has trained many types of presenters for radio and tv documentaries and other clients for conferences, business and law courts. In this Master Class Carol will share years of insight and experience, revealing the ‘secrets’ of communicating really effectively with different types of audience and coach you in a range of skills that will not only improve your abilities but also boost your confidence. You will obtain insight, encouragement, individual personalised coaching, a tool kit of strategic techniques, as well as awareness of vital dos and don’ts. Whatever your current level of ability – whether in need of some basic help or simply a bit more polish – this is a Master Class not to be missed. It’s the difference a day makes to the rest of your speaking engagements.
What delegates say of Carol's Master Classes:
- A marvellous training session… transformative – amazing achievements in just a day … complete transformation of the delegates confidence, ability and delivery. Highly recommended.
Andrea N Smith BA, MifA, FSA Scot, FSA
- Top Notch. Carol is an engaging, confident and perceptive trainer. I particularly enjoyed her humorous approach, and the quality of feedback on presentations. If I had received training of this quality as a young adult, I would be a much more ‘polished’ performer by now.
John Malcom, Senior Heritage Management Officer HES
- This course is a real eye-opener and great confidence-builder which really delivers. A huge benefit… Carol should be bottled as a tonic!
Jules Horne, Playwright
- You took my fear away – and enabled me to actually enjoy my bête noir! A great tutor … I can’t believe the difference it’s made.
Chris David, Project Manager
Agenda - to come
Lunch is included with registration
16 St Mary's Street
Edinburgh, EH1 1SU