Principal sponsorship of the conference is available at a cost of £8,000. As principal sponsor you will receive;
Your logo on the
- conference poster circulated to numerous organisations
- cover of the final programme, joining instructions and delegates bag (issued to all 300-500 delegates at the conference)
- certificates issued to attendees of practical workshop sessions (see session and workshop details for further information)
on any conference adverts
billing as principal sponsor on the conference page of the IfA website and at the venue
- free registration at the conference, lunches and social events for two representatives of your organisation
- opportunity to give a welcoming speech to delegates at the wine reception
- opportunity to invite guests to the wine reception (10 maximum)
- free advertising space in the final programme (up to 2 A4 pages (black and white)
- acknowledgement in The Archaeologist magazine
There are opportunities to offer joint sponsorship of the event for £4000 – we would be happy to discuss this option with you, just get in touch if you are interested.
If you are keen to sponsor any aspect of the conference, or would like to advertise with us, do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss options with our conference team.
We recommend that you book early as there are limited spaces for both exhibitors and advertisers. Our booking form is available here.
Please contact Kirsten Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a ring on 0118 378 6446.