Application deadlines for Validation committee meetings
Associate (ACIfA) and Member (MCIfA) applications only
- 3 February for 25 February meeting
- 16 March for 7 April meeting
- 11 May for 2 June meeting
- 29 June for 21 July meeting
- 24 August for 15 September meeting
- 5 October for 27 October meeting
- 16 November for 8 December meeting
Practitioner (PCIfA) applications only
These will be assessed regularly throughout the month when both references are received, so you can apply at any time.
If you are applying to gain a PQP CSCS card, please allow up to eight weeks for your application to be reviewed.
When will I hear?
We will email you confirmation that we received your application and ask you for any additional information you need to provide, on the committee's behalf.
Once we have received two references your application will be reviewed at the next committee meeting. We will email you with the committees decision as soon as possible after that.
Applications received after the application deadlines will be processed for the next available meeting.