Cambridge and Oxford
Oxford Archaeology is one of the largest independent archaeological practices in Europe. Our size and reputation ensures that we work on the most exciting and varied range of projects, and can offer real opportunities for long term employment and career development.
Please note that we have stringent COVID-19 safety measures in place: All sites and offices have protocols for ensuring high levels of hygiene, strict social distancing rules are adhered to at all times including during travel to and from site, with extra welfare in place where needed.
- Competitive salary £21,120 in line with CIfA salary guidelines; appointments will be made on the basis of demonstrated ability, previous experience and CIfA membership if appropriate.
- 37.5 hours (basic) per week.
- Training programme with clear career path for promotion to Assistant Supervisor grade.
- Candidates will have 6 months experience of professional archaeological fieldwork within the UK or Irish commercial environment. Documented evidence of competence, in the form of a completed training log from our Graduate Trainee programme or the Archaeology Skills Passport scheme will be advantageous.
- A degree in archaeology or related discipline will be highly advantageous, as will membership of the CIfA at PCIfA level.
- A full clean driving licence is desirable, as is a current CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card.
If you would like to be part of a respected and established organisation please apply by visiting www.oxfordarchaeology.com/vacancies
You will also find further information regarding our employee benefits and Oxford Archaeology.