Book now to be part of BEFS’ big day.
Thursday 8th September 2011
Roxburghe Hotel, Charlotte Square, Edinburgh.
£25 for members, £50 for members
BEFS are holding a Congress to debate the value of good place-making and to get up to date with the latest thinking on measuring and demonstrating value.
The format features professionals and experts in the built and historic environment field speaking about solutions and strategies on how to succeed in the new economy.
- Plenary sessions: Learn about new ways of measuring and demonstrating value from professionals and experts.
- Panel Discussion: Take part in the interactive panel discussion between built and historic environment professionals.
- Soapboxes pitches: Hear about best practice on the ground and how to achieve great success in these uncertain times.
In addition to the comprehensive programme, delegates will also benefit from the following exciting extras
- Exhibition: More than 16 exhibitors from across the built and historic environment sector with stands showing best practise
- Award: The launch of the BEFS’ award for Valued Places
Why should you attend?
By attending the BEFS’ congress, delegates will
- learn new ways to make the case to your funders
- discover tools that will help you demonstrate the value of your project
- get up to date with the latest thinking on measuring and demonstrating value;
- debate the value of good place-making and
- network with professionals from across the sector and benefit from their lessons learned.
Attendance at the BEFS’ Congress is certificated and may count toward your CPD.
his congress is perfect for Academics, Archaeologists, Architects, Heritage Officers, Local Government Officers, Planners, Urban Designers, and Policy Makers.
To book a place at BEFS Congress please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 0131 220 6241 or visit the BEFS website.