Session/ fringe event sponsor
For £850 your organisation could sponsor a discussion session or training event, or for £550 a fringe event such as a debate, gallery or conference excursion. For this you will receive;
- advertising space within the session
- your logo in the final programme next to the event you are sponsoring (issued to all 400-500 delegates at the conference)
- your logo on certificates issued to attendees (if you have sponsored a practical workshop session)
- billing as session sponsor at the venue
- free paragraph about your organisation in the final programme (max 100 words)
- free display unit
- free inclusion of a flyer in the delegates’ pack
- free registration at the conference and social events (not including the conference dinner) for one representative of your organisation
- acknowledgement in The Archaeologist magazine
- Link to your website from the conference webpages
If you are keen to sponsor any aspect of the conference, or would like to advertise with us, do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss options with our conference team.
We recommend that you book early as there are limited spaces for both exhibitors and advertisers. Our booking form is available here.
Please contact Kirsten Collins at email@example.com, or give us a ring on 0118 378 6446.